MODEL NUMBER: SA10YP-00-AS00
Siren is an audible and visual alarm indication device to announce an alarm condition within the monitored area.
Short-range 2.4GHz radio is used for two-way communication between the Siren and other devices.
- Standard: IEEE 802.11.4
- Bandwidth: 2 MHz
- Data rate: 250 kbps
- Modulation: QPSK
- Antenna: omnidirectional
- EIRP: 12 dBm
- Security: ECC (secp160rl)
- Authentication & AES encryption: 128
- Max LOS distance: 500m
- Mesh network (multi hop data transmission): Mesh
Indication devices are used to announce the alarm condition.
- Siren output: Max 102 dBA – Measured at distance of 1m on axis Siren
- Sire tone options: Sweep or steady
- Tone Frequency: Siren Control logic
- Beacon lens colour: Amber
- Beacon control logic: Flashing (1 sec on/1 sec off)
Siren is powered by 1-4 rechargeable Lithium-ion (Li-Ion) batteries.
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Capacity: 10.2 Ah
- Lifetime: >400 days standby/ 200h constant alarm (using 1 battery)
- Time to recharge: 7-12 hours (depending on charge type)
- Auxiliary solar panel: optional